I am a strategic, innovative, and results-oriented problem solver with strong commercial acumen.
My passion is in helping businesses make better decisions and improve their performance by using a structured and logical approach to turn financial and operational data into actionable insights.
My areas of expertise include:
- commercial analysis and management
- project management
- budgeting and forecasting
- financial modelling and reporting
- process improvement and automation
- business case development and analysis
- product pricing and costing
- data manipulation, analysis and reporting
- advanced Excel skills with VBA macro
- foundation in Python, R and SQL
To find out more about my professional experience, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
Structured & Logical Thinking
I can see the big picture and think in terms of systems and processes, and how they interact with the human element.
This allows me to build sustainable systems and processes, and make changes stick.
Having worked in business of all sizes, industry and culture, I can easily adapt to new environments and situations.
I am able to understand and adapt to different organisational culture and behaviours, thus able to work across teams and departments.
Excel and VBA Expert
I'm an expert at using Excel and VBA for both financial modelling and business operational modelling & reporting.
I have experience using VBA, PivotTable, logic, charting, lookups, etc. in the context of data cleaning, analysis, modelling and reporting.